As of January 2015, the Tłı̨chǫ Cultural Commons Digital Archives contains over 455 document files in over 40 folders. As the document files are indexed, a description of each file will be located here. The documents include any collected material with a theme related to Tłı̨chǫ language, culture and way of life:
- Publications from the Tłįchǫ Government, the Tłı̨chǫ Community Services Agency and outside organizations on Tłı̨chǫ topics.
- Research including doctoral and other dissertations, journal articles and reports, traditional knowledge and language and terminology
- Transcripts from Elders including the 1991-92 Berger Inquiry, the Dene Justice Project and other projects.
- Transcripts from Meetings
- Transcripts from the Tłı̨chǫ Assembly of the Tłįchǫ Government to 2005.