As of January 2015, the Tłįchǫ Cultural Commons Digital Archives contains over 455 document files in over 40 folders. As the document files are indexed, a description of each file will be located here. The documents include any collected material with a theme related to Tłįchǫ language, culture and way of life:
- Publications from the Tłįchǫ Government, the Tłįchǫ Community Services Agency and outside organizations on Tłįchǫ topics.
- Research including doctoral and other dissertations, journal articles and reports, traditional knowledge and language and terminology
- Transcripts from Elders including the 1991-92 Berger Inquiry, the Dene Justice Project and other projects.
- Transcripts from Meetings
- Transcripts from the Tłįchǫ Assembly of the Tłįchǫ Government to 2005.